WHAT IS THIS BLOG I DONT EVEN...

This is an outlet for my creativity. I'm planning on doing some vocal covers and putting them up, throwing up music I'm working on or recording for somebody else, etc.

And if you need a bassist for (LITERALLY) any style, you've come to the right guy.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skinless Vocal Cover

Song is Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead. This band is so cool. I was into them in like middle school cuz I stumbled on them through myspace or something and I recently rediscovered them. SO HEAVY. A lot of modern death metal misses that purely heavy quality that's so important... well, here ya go. Just practicing my lung capacity and my "howl" in my lows. FYI, I need suggestions on another song to cover. Something hard, preferably not scene, but i don't really care. Any ideas?





Lolololololololol ^

No comments:

Post a Comment