WHAT IS THIS BLOG I DONT EVEN...

This is an outlet for my creativity. I'm planning on doing some vocal covers and putting them up, throwing up music I'm working on or recording for somebody else, etc.

And if you need a bassist for (LITERALLY) any style, you've come to the right guy.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Upcoming show!


Opening for this with Forest of Grey. We have presales and I am currently whoring it out everywhere. I'll hopefully have pics up later of the show when it happens and melts my face. Not a fan of Rotting Christ at all, but Melechesh is awesome and this is only the second time they've been in the US in their almost 20 year history and the first US tour. And they're awesome if I didn't mention that. Also Somnae is one of the cooler local bands, I'm going for the opener and the co-headliner. Then probably leaving. Oh ya and for my gig.
Of course I put us first. Whateva.


Melechesh



Somnae



Hate: KILLER Polish blackened death metal.



If you wanna go, don't forget to bug us for tickets!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky one, I like Rotting Christ, they kick ass so hard. Old albums are pure, raw BM, they got a special place in my heart :0 Kidding, they are just pure brutal, yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, melechesh KILLED it that night.

    ReplyDelete