WHAT IS THIS BLOG I DONT EVEN...

This is an outlet for my creativity. I'm planning on doing some vocal covers and putting them up, throwing up music I'm working on or recording for somebody else, etc.

And if you need a bassist for (LITERALLY) any style, you've come to the right guy.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WHAT IS THIS BLOG I DONT EVEN...

My stream of thought. So songs I dig, usually soul or metal, written works I've done or am working on, music I'm working on, etc. So for the first thing EVAR on my brand new bloog, I'll kick it off with two of my favorite songs, one black metal, one soul. 

The first is a track off of an early demo from Russian band Old Wainds rereleased under the name of "Where the Snows are Never Gone." Vber kvlt. It's called Guardians of the Icy kingdom in english, something else in Russian. I set it to pictures of Beksinski artwork, fitting I thought.





The second is off of Donny Hathyways "Extensions of a Man" called "Love, love, love." Soulful as humanly possible. Before you die, listen to Songs in the Key of Life and this album. srsly. Well here ya go.



No comments:

Post a Comment